Dawson James adds value to a company’s operations or landmark projects, in either an advisory capacity or through direct management.
In addition to budget reporting, planning and management, Dawson James assists in:
How an organisation is engineered.
What kind of attitudes and culture are held for the work and clients.
How a project can be negotiated and managed through approval and implementation phases.
Whether assets are performing as they should.
Whether companies are working with stakeholders in the most effective way.
Dawson James matches its focus to the needs of the organisation from overall structure and systems to a single underperforming asset or project.
By taking a strategic focus, Dawson James takes a holistic approach to provide sustainable solutions.
- Strategies to implement projects.
- Strategies for change management and cultural change
- Strategies to seek policy change or amendment.
- Strategies for stakeholder engagement.
Dawson James helps organisations achieve an efficient corporate structure and the right planning and project management approaches without the overheads and resourcing demands of bigger organisations.
- Corporate structure review and implementation
- Management structure review and implementation
- Project structure review and implementation
- Project and task planning
Dawson James starts by looking at realistic, sensible and affordable solutions – rather than processes – required to improve performance.
- Issue resolution
- Project recovery
- Asset realisation
- Negotiating solutions